Did you know that your speech is the blueprint of your soul? You are constantly talking to yourself knowingly or unknowingly, and your soul is witnessing your internal dialogue all day long. Basically, you're constantly creating mental tapes, some of which are beneficial and others which are harmful for you. Your own speech can override even the most destructive of mental tapes as far as childhood and previous incarnations. Your soul is designed to be receptive to any changes you make with your own speech. Therefore, it is the most powerful medicine that can help you rewrite your internal and external reality.
How to prepare:
- Find a comfortable place where you will not be disturbed for the duration of the workshop
- Turn off your phone
- Prepare in advance a list of qualities in the following three categories: 1) qualities you would like to strengthen 2) qualities you would like to affirm 3) qualities you would like to awaken
What to bring:
- Notebook and pen and/or your computer to take notes
- A joyful attitude and a willingness to create magic
What you will leave with:
- Step-by-step instructions how to utilize your voice as an instrument for success
- A new golden habit you can integrate daily
- Your own practical tool to rewrite internal tapes that no longer serve you
Courtney Miller and Sivan Einav empower people on the path of self-love and self-care. With over 20 years of combined experience in Yoga & Meditation, Universal Kabbalah, Clinical Nutrition, Ayurvedic Medicine, and Vocal Performance, they are committed to helping you to utilize your speech as an instrument to creating magic in your life. Courtney and Sivan have also been personally mentored by Dr. Levry, a world renowned master Kabbalist and the founder of Naam, for the past two decades.
To learn more about sivan: sivaneinav.com
To learn more about Courtney: @courtneynaamlife
Frequently Asked Questions
"I wanted to thank you for the 5 Golden Habits class you taught,. It really helped me to understand how to create a positive structure from the moment I wake up in the morning to when I go to sleep at night so that I can manifest my goals and dreams. I love learning Divine Spiritual Wisdom and Kabbalah and am so grateful that you are so awesome in teaching these. I'm looking forward to what you'll be co-teaching next!
- David Greenwood, Writer, Musician and Mystic