The secret to longevity, harmony, lasting health, a strong body, a relaxed mind and a happy heart.
Immerse yourself in Naam Yoga’s science of movement, sound, breath work, meditation and the wisdom of Universal Kabbalah.
The Naam Yoga 300hr Level I program has 4 components that need to be completed in succession prior to certification.
2018 Training Dates
- Module 1: FYI #1 - Saturday/Sunday, September 22 & 23 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 2: FYI #2 - Saturday/Sunday, October 20 & 21- 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 3: Rise #1 - Saturday/Sunday, November 10 & 11 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 4: Rise #2 - Saturday/Sunday, December 15 & 16 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 5: Rise #3 - Saturday/Sunday, January 26 & 27 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 6: Rise #4 - Saturday/Sunday, February 23 & 24 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 7: Rise #5 - Saturday/Sunday, March 23 & 24 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 8: Teach #1 - Friday Evening April 12th & Saturday/Sunday, April 13 & 14 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 9: Teach #2 - Saturday/Sunday, May 4 & 5 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 10: Teach #3 - Saturday/Sunday, June 1 & 2 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 11: Teach#4 - Saturday/Sunday, June 29 & 30 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Break - Students teach 30 classes
- Module 12: Shine (9-day intensive at Naam Yoga LA - January 24th to February 2nd, 2020)***
***All students enrolling for the Naam Yoga Level I Extensive training will have the added benefit of having paid their tuition for the Shine program. Shine for the 2018 LA Extensive class will take place in January of 2020.
Early morning meditations will be held on Sunday mornings - details will be announced in the training.
Additional Required Attendances: Fall Equinox at NYLA September 22, 2018 3:30-6:30pm, Winter Solstice at NYLA December 19, 2018 7-10pm and Spring Equinox at NYLA March 20, 2019 7-10pm ($25 fee per event).
Naam Yoga LA Healing and Research Center, 1231 4th Street Santa Monica, CA 90401
"This Course was amazing. It changed my life. I learned things about yoga and spirituality that I'd never imagined. I'm now teaching yoga in multiple countries, online, and in conferences."
Lola Castillo, Naam Yoga Teacher
Get started now!
Purpose: To provide an in depth understanding of the science of Shakti Naam with the specific skills and techniques needed to teach a Shakti Naam Yoga Class. Such as, yoga asana, sound, mudra, breath, and necessary educational material of Anatomy/Physiology, Universal Kabbalah and Methodology. During this course students will experience what it is to have a daily meditation practice. Students will teach practice sessions to each other and learn the language and principles underlying the Naam Yoga Level 1 syllabus and curriculum.
Pre-requisites: New Students are welcome for the program it's best to have taken at least 5 Shakti Naam classes prior to enrolling.
Upon Successful Completion: Once students successfully complete all elements of the Naam Yoga Level 1 LA Extensive Course (Discover through Certification), they are considered a Shakti Naam Yoga Teacher. At this point they can teach Shakti Naam in private or public settings. These students can also say that they have completed a 200 hour yoga training from a Yoga Alliance registered school.
Conducted By: L1 Trainers, or Master Trainers (see below for details)
By enrolling, you are agreeing to our Cancellation/Refund Policy. To view our cancellation/refund policy, click here.
Meet your teachers