The secret to longevity, harmony, lasting health, a strong body, a quiet mind and a happy heart.
For students wishing to take the next step and teach Naam, the Naam Level I is a total immersion of movement, sound, breath work, meditation and the wisdom of Universal Kabbalah.
All Naam Level I students begin their journey with The Lifestyle Course. This 28 hour introductory program shares the basics of the Divine Spiritual Wisdom that all Naam students and teachers should learn. The information shared in The Lifestyle Course provides practical techniques to improve health, career, love relationships and your level of happiness. Students enrolling for the Naam level I Teacher Training program will receive The Lifestyle Course as a bonus. The Lifestyle Course will be taught prior to the first weekend on November 28th. Remember, attending The Lifestyle Course is a pre-requisite to attending the Naam Level I program.
2020 Training Dates
The Lifestyle Course - pre-requisite course - program dates to be announced
Naam Level I Teacher Training
- Module 1: Rise #1 - Thursday/Sunday, March 5 to 8, 2020 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 2: Rise #2 - Thursday/Sunday, May 7 to 10, 2020 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 3: Teach #1 - Thursday/Sunday, June 25 to 28, 2020 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 4: Teach #2 - Thursday/Sunday, Sep 1 to 4, 2020 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Module 5: Teach #3 - Thursday/Sunday, Nov 5 to 8, 2020 - 9:00am-6:00pm
The Naam Level I Teacher Training extensive program will be located at Naam Praha, Lucemburská 1578/3, 130 00 Vinohrady, Czechia. The program will include Czech translation.
The Naam Level I has 2 components that need to be completed in succession for your certification.
By enrolling, you are agreeing to our Cancellation/Refund Policy. To view our cancellation/refund policy, click here.
WHAT IS NAAM YOGA?
Naam Yoga is a technology designed for the women/men of this age that merges the practical eastern traditions with the esoteric teachings of the west, known as Universal Kabbalah. Naam Yoga includes dynamic movement, conscious breathing, and sound meditation for a complete package of health and wellness. Naam Yoga uses the transformational power of sound vibration (Naam Meditation) for maximum effects on the overall brain function and nervous system.
Naam Yoga and Shakti Naam Yoga:
- Revitalizes and harmonizes the blood, glandular, immune, and nervous systems
- Clears and heals the mind through movement, breath and sound vibration
- Rewrites the neurological patterns in the brain
- Develops tissue in key areas of the brain through neurogensis
- Teaches the natural Laws of the Universe or the Laws of Nature
- Promotes positive thinking, feeling, acting, speaking, and attitude
- Enhances life through self-mastery, self-discipline, and self-healing
- Restores the body's natural energetic flow
- Improves circulation, endurance and increased oxygenation to the blood by expanding lung capacity
- Eradicates disease, stress, anxiety, depression and paranoia through raising our vibrational frequency
Lucemburská 1578/3, 130 00 Vinohrady, Czechia
DATES (Thursday to Sunday)
Module 1: Mar 5th to 8th, 2020
Module 2: May 7th to 10th, 2020
Module 3: Jun 25th to 28th, 2020
Module 4: Sep 1st to 4th, 2020
Module 5: Nov 5th to 8th, 2020