Purpose: To provide an introduction to the science and art of Naam Yoga, Sound Therapy, Meditation, Universal Kabbalah and the laws of nature that can help one be successful in their daily lives. During this course, students will experience a daily meditation practice and gain practical understanding of wisdom and understanding that are the basic knowledge of Naam Yoga and Shakti Naam
Prerequisites: No official pre-requisites, but its suggested that people do at least 10 Naam Yoga Classes, or have purchased the book Lifting the Veil by Dr. Joseph Michael Levry.
Upon Successful Completion: Once students have successfully completed they may proceed to the Naam Yoga Level 1 Foundation Course (formerly known as Naam Yoga Teacher Training Level 1)
JOIN US IN THIS FREE WEBINAR TO GET MORE INFORMATION ON THE NAAM LIFESTYLE PRE-TRAINING:
Detailed Course Information:
This course is a detailed introduction into the science of Naam, Shakti Naam Yoga, and Universal Kabbalah. In this course you will learn about how Naam Yoga explains the structure and function of the universe works, both in time and space. With this knowledge, you will understand the meaning of your birthdate, and how your energy changes from day to day and month to month to bring you different strengths and challenges. You will understand some of the most important universal laws, you will learn about success, tools for prosperity and love relationships. And you will learn how these laws can create change through the science of Shakti Naam, including:
- Mantras/Sound Therapy and how they work (especially Triple Mantra, Ra Ma Da Sa, Lumen De Lumine and more)
- 20 mudras for health and success, including how mudras work and more
- Special Healing Mudra Series for health, energy, vitality and more
- Breathing (Pranayam) and several important techniques used in Shakti Naam Yoga
- Spiritual Anatomy and how Naam impacts the Nervous System, the Brain and the energetic body
- and much more.
Dates: 4 Sundays
- Sunday November 19 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Sunday December 10 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Sunday January 14, 2018 - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Sunday January 28, 2018 - 9:00am-6:00pm
Location: Naam Yoga LA
1231 4th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401
By enrolling, you are agreeing to our Cancellation/Refund Policy. To view our cancellation/refund policy, click here.
Meet your teachers!
"This is an excellent course, teachers were very caring — definitely expanded my skills and knowledge to become a Course Leader !"
- Lola Castillo, Naam Yoga Teacher