Are you healing from a thyroid imbalance, dis-ease or other hormonal imbalance, or want to help people who are? This course provides scientific or medical information to help you understand more about the nature of said imbalance. Throughout this course you will be introduced to spiritual tools that will invite abundant health into your life. This remarkable East meets West medicinal approach has successfully helped people to improve their lives and heal themselves through science, ancient wisdom, yoga, mudras(hand positions), sound therapy, movement therapy and other Naam Yoga Therapy elements.
What will I learn?
- Thyroid function from a western medical perspective
- Thyroid function from an eastern energetic perspective
- Synthesis of Eastern and Western practices for proper health
- Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Graves Disease
- T4, T3, Reverse T3, PTH
- Crucial exercises to improve/balance thyroid function
- Spiritual anatomy of thyroid health
- Glandular System Overview and Function (Eastern and Western)
- Healing exercises to improve the entire glandular system
- Therapeutic Movement Class to help support thyroid health
- Therapeutic Movement Class to help support Hormone Balance
- Understanding the deeper, spiritual aspects of thyroid or hormone balance
- How to help other people with these situations
Who is this class for?
- This class is appropriate for all physical fitness levels, for beginners, experts, yogis and non-yogis, believers and non-believers alike. No previous experience is necessary, just an open mind and open heart.
For more Information, call 323-638-9349 or email [email protected]
By enrolling, you are agreeing to our Cancellation/Refund Policy. To view our cancellation/refund policy, click here.
Meet your Teacher: Chris Merril!
Chris has spent over a decade of intense daily study, learning, teaching, and practice of multiple styles of yoga, breath work, meditation, healing, and spirituality, preceded by an additional 10 years as a successful professional musician.