Online Sukshmah Class with Renata Spironello & Alyssa Gaustad
Sunday, August 27th at 9:00-11:00 am PDT
Join Renata Spironello and Alyssa Gaustad for a special Sukshmah Vyayama class taught live from Malibu. Your enrollment includes the live stream session and class replay for one week.
If you are interested in participating in this class live IN-PERSON, please direct message or email [email protected]
What is Sukshmah?
This health practice has been kept secret for centuries and is now being introduced to the Western World. This series of exercises is used by advanced yogis when coming out of Samadhi (a deep state of meditation where the practitioner may be still for hours, days, or months at a time) to bring life and vitality back to the body. It is known as the yoga of immortality as it works on the subtle body known as Sukshmah Sharira which gives life and vitality to the physical body. This practice is designed to rid the body of disease, re-establish the flow of prana in the body, and awaken dormant powers in you. It looks and feels different from other forms of yoga, and the energy released is felt within the first 5 minutes of practice. This is a wellness and health practice that complements any other forms of yoga, athletics, performance, and fitness modalities you may do and causes you to catapult to a new level of excellence. With a consistent practice of The Sukshmah Method, you feel renewed, and you gain inner strength and power rarely accessed through any other means.
- Improved brain function (concentration, focus, memory).
- Balanced endocrine system (hormonal balance)
- Revitalized muscular and skeletal system (endurance, resilience, posture, muscle tone)
- Reduced neck and shoulder tension
- Increased metabolism to support ideal body weight
- Enhanced detoxification to rid of environmental and internal toxins
- Sustained energy flow throughout the day
- Harmonized digestion and elimination
- Heightened proprioception and balance
- Improved eyesight
- Increased joy
- Balanced emotions through the power of sound vibration