For the first time in the United States Naam LA is hosting a training in Sukshma Vyayama.
This health practice has been kept secret for centuries and is now being introduced to the Western World. This series of exercises is used by advanced yogis when coming out of Samadhi (a deep state meditation where the practitioner may be still for hours, days or months at a time) to bring life and vitality back in the body. It is known as the yoga of immortality as it works on the subtle body know as Sukshma Sharira which gives life and vitality to the physical body. This practice is designed to rid the body of disease, re-establish the flow of prana in the body, and awaken dormant powers in you.It looks and feels different from other forms of yoga and the energy released is felt within the first 5 minutes of practice.This is a wellness and health practice that complements any other forms of yoga, athletics, performance and fitness modalities you may do and causes you to catapult to a new level of excellence. With a consistent practice of Sukshma Vyayama Powered by Naam you feel renewed, and you gain an inner strength and power rarely accessed through any other means.
In this training you will learn and practice Series I, both the long form and a short form, which works on the body from head to toe including Naam meditation.
- Improved brain function (concentration, focus, memory)
- Balanced endocrine system (hormonal balance)
- Revitalized muscular and skeletal system (endurance, resilience, posture, muscle tone)
- Reduced neck and shoulder tension
- Increased metabolism to support ideal body weight
- Enhanced detoxification to rid of environmental and internal toxins
- Sustained energy flow through the day
- Harmonized digestion and elimination
- Heightened proprioception and balance
- Improved eyesight
- Increased joy
- Balanced emotions through the power of sound vibration
NEW Course Dates/times for certification:
Part 1: June 25 to July 26, 2020 LIVE Online
Part 2: Final test out weekend live at Naam LA in October 2020 (TBD)
For Part 1: Live Online part, from June 25 to July 26 2020 (no classes July 4 + July 5 plus additional practice days at the end of July)
- Monday: 7.00am - 9.00am PST —> Morning Practice (no late entry) *
- Tuesday: 7.00am - 9.00am PST —> Morning Practice (no late entry) *
- Wednesday: 7.00am - 9 .00am PST —> Morning Practice (no late entry) *
- Thursday: 7.00am - 11.00am PST —> 4h Teaching material & Practicums with 30' break
- Friday: 7.00am - 11.00am PST —> 4h Teaching material & Practicums with 30' break
- Saturday: 7.00am - 10.30am PST —> 3.5h with no break
- Sunday: 7.00am - 11.00am PST —> 4h Teaching material & Practicums with 30' break
Location: Online via Zoom.
* Open to general public too
Pre-requisites for the Certification Course:
To be eligible to attend this training
1) You need to attend 20 days of the Sukshma Vyayama Online Intensives with a certified Teacher Trainer (submit a written application to [email protected] if that is not your case)
2) You need to submit your teacher certificate in either yoga, fitness, Pilates, dance or similar.
1. Full attendance to the training
2. Full payment
3. Satisfactory completion of all practice, practicums and training assessments and homework.
Note: In the event you do not pass your practicum, you will be required to schedule additional coaching and practicum time to retake your test within 3 months. This will incur additional costs for these sessions.
4. Teach a minimum of 15 practicum classes after you have passed your online training.
5. Continue to attend Sukshma Vyayama Powered by Naam as taught by Dr. Levry classes with Certified Trainers. Minimum of 15 classes.
6. Attend the live test out weekend and pass your final practicum.
Pre-requisites for the Self-Learning (NON-Certification):
No pre-requisites required
StartSunday, July 19 (169:16)
StartSaturday, July 18 (146:28)
StartFriday, July 17 (123:13)
StartThursday, July 16 (141:34)
StartSunday, July 12 (124:28)
StartSaturday, July 11 (127:33)
StartFriday, July 10 (118:14)
StartThursday, July 9 (143:14)
StartSunday, June 28 (118:47)
StartSaturday, June 27 (120:11)
StartFriday, June 26 (118:46)
StartThursday, June 25 (86:52)
Frequently Asked Questions
For those who choose the SELF-LEARNING PATH: $200 will be refunded from the last payment.